Looking for information on how to sell or get access to our program for your agency? Look no further! Insurance agents can find detailed information about the home inspection E&O insurance program through Elite InspectInsure right here.
How To Apply
- Our application process is very simple to save our agents valuable time and allow for quick turnaround. An online submission at is all it takes.
- Please make sure to ANSWER QUESTION #1 YES and input your agency info.
How to View the Quote
- An automated email from Elite InspectInsure will be sent over with a link to view the customized quote(s), application(s) and other documents.
- Make sure this isn’t trapped in a SPAM folder. Add Elite InspectInsure as a safe sender.
How to Change the Quote
- In order to revise or edit a quote, you can:
- Reply to the automated email that sends you the quote:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just let us know what questions or changes you may have.
- Call: 1-800-355-1185 ext 201
How to Bind/Issue a NEW Policy
- Please email email@example.com or fax (877-559-0487) the following:
- Signed, Revised and Dated Application
- Resume (less than 3 years of inspection experience)
- Education/State Certifications or Licenses
- Copy of the Pre Inspection Agreement/Contract
- Proof of Prior Policy/Retro Active Date/Prior Declarations Page
- A Direct Bill Invoice will be issued by the carrier
How to Bind/Issue a RENEWAL Policy
- An automated email will be sent roughly 45-60 days before expiration.
- This email includes a prefilled renewal application and the renewal quote
- Email/Fax the signed, revised and dated application to EliteMGA.
- A Direct Bill Invoice will be generated by carrier.