EliteMGA is Offering a Brand New Home Inspector Insurance Product
Our new home inspector insurance program offers better pricing, better coverages, and is offered in four states which we were previously unable to work with (CA, LA, WA, and VT).
We are very excited about our new insurance programs and we know you will be, too!
All of our current active policies will automatically be moved to the new insurance carrier. We will not be cancelling any of our policies during this change.
This home inspector insurance program was created by professional liability experts, seasoned professionals who fully understand home inspectors’ unique needs. We are confident that you will be happy with this change.
Our New Insurance Program Details
The program protects home inspectors against unique factors including:
- Costs associated with repairs due to the failure to identify a defect on an inspection report
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage costs associated with accidents that occur during the course of an inspection
- Failure to identify lead paint, detect radon gas, or report rodent infestations
- Claims related to the inspection of swimming pools and spas
Optional add-ons available to expand your professional liability protection include:
- Coverage for allegations of negligence related to:
- Existence of mold or gathering mold samples
- Identifying termite or other wood destroying insects
- Problems with septic systems
- Defective EIFS or stucco
- Coverage for claims resulting from water testing
- Protection from losses related to infrared inspections
- Coverage for Green Building Inspections
- Coverage for commercial inspections
In addition to a professional liability E&O insurance policy tailored specifically to your home inspection needs, we can also provide commercial policies for your business, including Property, Auto, Workers’ Compensation, and Umbrella. We also provide streamlined billing options and superior claims handling service.
With our experience backing you up, you don’t need to worry about whether or not you’re adequately protected. You’ll be able to devote 100% of your time to managing and growing your business.
What Should You Do Now?
Nothing! When your current policy expires at the end of the year, EliteMGA will automatically send you a renewal quote with a pre-filled out application. All you have to do is sign and send when you receive the documents and your policy will continue.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns!