Hartford Home Inspectors Errors and Omissions Liability
Hartford Financial Products
Residential Home Inspectors
Hartford Financial Products, an underwriting unit of The Hartford has recently introduced a new Home Inspectors Errors and Omissions Liability Policy, designed for residential home inspector firms with 1 to 5 inspectors.
This stand-alone professional home inspector e and o insurance policy delivers coverage customized to meet the needs of residential home inspectors. It helps you provide your clients with confidence in their liability protection and the peace of mind to concentrate on their business.
The Hartford’s home inspector insurance offers coverage you can depend on to protect your valuable tools and equipment.
You can’t always avoid losses, so purchasing the appropriate insurance to protect your business is a prudent way to manage your risk. With Home Inspectors Equipment insurance from The Hartford, you’ll have the protection you need – and the service you expect – to keep your home inspection business going.
The Hartford’s professional home inspector e and o insurance provides broad coverage and excellent claim service, providing you with the peace of mind that comes from knowing your business is covered by an insurer with 200 years of experience and commitment to our policyholders. To learn more about available coverage options and how to properly protect your business. Contact us today with any question inspection at eiipro dot com or complete your application by clicking here.
The Errors and Omissions Liability Coverage Features*
- Competitive pricing
- Admitted coverage
- Claims-made and reported coverage form
- Prior acts coverage available for qualified applicants
- Up to 50% retention reduction for claims settled by alternative dispute resolution
- Retiree extended reporting period available for qualifying sole proprietor
- Radon, Termite and Premises Liability Coverage available option
- Defense coverage for disciplinary proceedings – sub-limited
- Defendant reimbursement benefits – sub-limited
- Discrimination defense coverage included – sub-limited
- Multiple extended reporting periods options
* The description herein is a summary only. Coverage is provided by the member companies of The Hartford and may not be available in all states. For a complete description of coverage terms and conditions, refer to the insurance policy. In the event of a loss, the terms and conditions of the policy issued will determine the coverage provided.
Exclusive arrangements: This product is available for all qualifying firms through a relationship with Elite Managing General Agency, LLC. Elite MGA, LLC is a program administrator that is part of a family of companies known for underwriting and claims-handling experience. Applications and supplements can be obtained on our website: www.eiipro.com. Please contact the Home Inspection Insurance Team at inspection at eiipro dot com, or call 800-355-1185.